With a scheduled planned preventative maintenance contract you have peace of mind that your equipment will be maintained and your costs reduced, with benefits that include:
- Improved production by reducing equipment downtime
- Mitigating wear and tear on equipment extending the product life
- Ensuring that core components are kept clean to aid efficiency
- Avoiding unexpected appliance failures and the impact on your service
- Scheduling full repairs to remedy any serious defects
- Reducing maintenance and repair costs by eliminating emergency repair services
- Reducing reactive maintenance works, saving time and money in the long term.
With a scheduled programme of checks for every appliance in the kitchen, the preventative maintenance programme ensures that a minimum number of checks are performed on each appliance, as well as ensuring that gas certificates are issued to make sure that the items comply with prevailing legislative requirements too.